A Lot is Riding on Your Brakes..YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN FEEL SAFE AND CONFIDENT
knowing that Jack Taylor’s Alexandria Toyota will fix your brakes right the first time. Besides new brakes, Toyota recommends resurfacing brake rotors. Replacing without resurfacing could affect the safety and performance of your braking system — which could cause any of the following:
- Squealing or grinding noises during braking
- Pulling to one side or “grabbing”
- Pulsation of the brake pedal during braking
- Clicking noises during braking
Jack Taylor’s Alexandria Toyota will be happy to inspect your brakes as part of your regularly scheduled maintenance, at no cost to you. After all, there’s a lot riding on your brakes.
Genuine Toyota Disc Brake Pads exclusively deliver:
- Lower dusting
- Smoother stopping
- Original equipment quality – built in
- Engineered for superior braking performance
- Long lasting Toyota OE-approved formulations
- Rotor-compatible – to reduce pedal pulsation complaints
- Positive-fit noise insulating shims
- OE powder coating technology to resist corrosion
- 100% Asbestos-free
- Low dusting formulations resulting in cleaner wheels
- Full ceramic construction for quieter braking
- Restores vehicle braking performance for the “like-new” feel
- Consistent pedal feel for customer confidence
- Longer pad life for enhanced value
Brakes You Can Count On:
Only Genuine Toyota Brake Pads are designed and engineered by Toyota specifically for your Toyota vehicle.
- Meets Toyota standards for performance
- Helps ensure your safety
- Manufactured with materials designed to maintain the dynamics engineered in Toyota’s braking system
- Backing plates are precision machined t allow brake pads to move freely within the calipers for smooth and efficient operation
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
We are currently updating our Brake Specials. Please check back soon.