Military Rebate Program
To qualify for the Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. (“Toyota”) Military Rebate Program, the following criteria must be met:
- Be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible.
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military Identification Card
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
- Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
If the above qualifications are satisfied and the retail installment sales contract or lease agreement (customer “Obligation”) is dated no later than July 05, 2017, Toyota will pay the amount of $1,000.00 (the “Toyota Payment”) toward your Obligation. If your Obligation is a retail installment sales contract, the TMS Payment will be treated as and become part of your down payment. If your Obligation is a lease, the TMS Payment will be applied towards the amount due at lease signing or towards the capitalized cost reduction.
You are responsible for any applicable sales and other taxes arising in connection with the Toyota Payment.
NOTE: The Toyota Military Rebate Program is not compatible with the Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program.