Join a Winning Team at Jack Taylor’s Alexandria Toyota
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! Jack Taylor’s Alexandria Toyota is currently looking for motivated people to join our team.
Assistant Service Manager / Service Advisor
- Greeting customers and providing excellent customer service
- Recording and communicating customer concerns, feedback, and comment
- Writing service orders and descriptions for repairs and issues
- Translation of repair problems and performances into standard repair terminology (from customer to technician, and technician to customer)
- Helping customers understand the need for additional needed services when identified by technicians
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for service labor and parts. Explain the estimate and the time needed for the recommended services
- Monitor the progress of work on your customer’s vehicles throughout the day. Update customers on their status and gain customer approval for any additional work that is recommended. Ensure repairs are complete on schedule
- Other duties as required
** 1 year experience as an automotive service advisor required
Alexandria Toyota has an immediate opening for a Sales Consultant. We are seeking energetic individual to be part of our winning team.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Quality customer service skills and/or sales track record is desirable
- Clean driving record
This is a Full-time position
- Pull parts needed for orders to be delivered
- Adhere to delivery instructions from supervisors
- Maintain proper knowledge of items carried
- Help put stock parts in correct locations as needed
- Deliver parts to our technicians in the shop
- Other duties as required.
** This is a manual labor position and must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.